Wednesday, August 4, 2010

BEDA #4: PROP 8 REPEALED!

Today the news came out that Proposition 8, banning Gay Marriage in California, is now behind us. I know that it's going to be challenged in the Supreme Court, but just for this one day, I feel like we've finally had a streak of reason in this country. SO excited for all the people who can finally marry those they love.

In other news, tomorrow my parents and I are going off to Savannah, GA for a mini-vacation (much needed), so hopefully I'll be able to continue with BEDA provided I find wi-fi in the hotel. No doubt I'll have some fun tales to talk about when I get home if I am unfortunately unable to blog every day, but I'm feeling pretty confident about continuing.

Hayley Hoover (Thursday on fiveawesomegirls) is doing BEDA as well, and she had this really cool idea to list what you have tasted, heard, felt, smelled and saw during that day, so I thought I'd give it a try today =]

Today, I tasted: the crunchy saltiness of tortilla chips before dinner
Today, I felt: the reassuring softness of my dog's fur
Today, I smelled: the waft of brownies drifting through the kitchen as they baked in the oven
Today, I heard: the soothing acoustic music of the Remus Lupins
Today, I saw: a picture of joyous couple on MSN after hearing that they might finally be married legally

HPRT: My friend Kelly met a guy who likes Ministry of Magic! She felt compelled to text me immediately xD
Current Book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Current Song: Young Sirius Black's Flying Motorcycle by The Remus Lupins

1 comment:

  1. why yes, yes i did. and i have kinda dubbed 'catalyst for love' as our little song. awwwww mushy gushy. :)

    ReplyDelete