Friday, August 27, 2010

BEDA #26: Exhaustion runs rampant

My day was just so long. Gaaaahhh. And it's not over.

Voice and Movement lab was super cool, even though it seemed to drag on, and she even let us out 30 minutes early! My Japanese quiz was ridiculously easy, and I think my professor likes me because I raise my hand in class a lot and I even went up to the board today. Yay!

Math was... crazy. As usual. I couldn't understand my professor, and he didn't even notice when 4 people got up in the middle of class and left. I just don't know how we're all going to pass this class if we can't understand him.

I also worked almost my full 3 hours today. It was just a lot of quilt patch making and searching in costume storage. Totally tiring.

So now I'm sitting on my couch watching Man vs Food, waiting for my friend Jennie to pick me up to take me to her apartment to get ready for the theatre 80s party tonight =]

I feel like there should be some hilarious story that I could tell to make this blog... I don't know, worthwhile? Worth reading? Lately my posts have been super boring. I expected to have lots more to talk about once school started, but I've just been so exhausted that I can't even function, let alone write a meaningful blog post. Perhaps my meaning was all used up with what happened with Esther. All of my inspiring words were usurped by this week's occurrences... which I'm still reeling about.

BUT! Hopefully, as the month draws to a close, I can find something good to say =]

Look at this awesome new poster for Bones Season 6! SO EXCITED!

HPRT: I ran into the director of the show I was in this summer in the Theatre office, and we had a fun conversation about Harry Potter and its wonderfulness. I then told her about the NYC Wizard Rock Festival, and she said, "You really are a geek!" It made me laugh xD
Current Book: Nothing. I wish it was Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, though T_T
Current Song: Battle of Hogwarts by Ministry of Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment