Friday, August 20, 2010

BEDA #19: APVS Party!!

So I know I kind of failed again (it's 1:19am my time) but it's still "today" for me, so I'm gonna write anyway.

Voice and Movement lab is going to be very interesting. In the two hours we had today I really felt more connected to my body, but since we went over my relaxation didn't stay because I was stressing about being late for my Japanese class (which I was exactly 5 minutes late for, grr!). We're already being forced to memorize hiragana characters, which scares the crap out of me because we're going to need to know what all of the individual symbols mean. AHHHHHH!

Math was, again, super easy and pointless. I really hope our professor stays, because she's a doctoral candidate and she's young and seems fun, so maybe she'll make it easy? I don't know. But I do hope the class is moved to Parker. That would be so freaking nice. But we don't have any homework and no notes were taken today, so so far it's the best class I've had all semester xD

Rep class was very interesting. Joey explained that we're going to be doing things differently this semester, and I don't feel like going into details, but the sophomores and freshman are the only ones who are going to sing for each other, and we'll only do it once.

My Concepts class was canceled because my professor has laryngitis (sucks) so I was done at 1, which was very nice, because this is the only Friday where that will actually happen. Ever.

Jennie and I went to her apartment for a while before meeting up with KDav to go snack shopping. We went over to Target in Tigertown, where I bought a package of Red Vines for tonight, and we all bought some sort of candy. We tried our best to find Squirt, but it would appear that NO ONE HAS IT! Grr.

Anyway, Elizabeth showed up just before 6 at Kelly's, where we promptly began swapping music and such. I got a lot more wizard rock and I'm super excited for this site that she showed me where I can download more!! AHH! Then we went to pick up the pizza and our drinks. Once we'd settled in we hooked up Kelly's computer to the TV and we watched.....

*drum roll please*

A VERY POTTER SEQUEL!

That's right. As if I hadn't seen it enough times (that's actually very true. I'll never see it enough) we watched it yet again. It was Kelly's first time, so I hope that Elizabeth didn't ruin too much of it for her by quoting and (in my case) singing much of it. It was honestly so amazing. We had Red Vines and snacks and all the good stuff in honor of Ron. It was great. Lizzie and I just totally geeked out the entire time about every little thing.

When it ended it was almost midnight, so we bade Kelly our goodbyes and thanked her and her mom for having us, and even though we were right next to the cars, Lizzie and I just couldn't stop talking about the awesomeness that was AVPS and HP and Wizarding World and just... yeah. It was such a great geektastic night. I've been looking forward to it for a long time. This was what was supposed to happen last Sunday night, but Lizzie BAILED to go to a concert. Lame. But she came this time, and that's what counts =]

Till tomorrow.

HPRT: "Red Vines. What the hell can't they do?"
Current Book: My Japanese textbook. Kill me.
Current Song: Phoenix Lament by Ministry of Magic (BECAUSE I OWN THIS CD NOW! YAYYY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment