Monday, August 30, 2010

BEDA #29: Intensity

Dang. The episodes of The Closer and Rizzoli and Isles tonight are INTENSE.

There's something super comforting about coming home from a really long, intense day and turning on the TV and watching shows that you really love. I've had a long standing love of Kyra Sedgwick and The Closer for a while now, and I truly believe that she deserved her Emmy (that she just won last night, btw). I just love her kick-ass, Southern charm and uncanny ability to solve crime. It gives me hope =]

Today was long, despite the fact that my 8am Ballet class was canceled. Japanese was fun, as usual. A little confusing as always, but fun. Math was... yeah.

Science was full of sciencey things, but I do like my professor. He seems reasonable and he makes funny jokes that work most of the time. And he's got this superb German accent. Adorable =]

I almost finished an apron at work today! The pocket I put on was adorable. I was very excited that my pocket turned out so welllll and it's this really cute, light yellow cotton material. I was pretty proud of myself =]

I went home after work and my daddy made tuna casserole (yum!) and then I went into school early to work on my monologues and song. Kelly and I droned on with random stuff for my video... It's a very strange video, uploading now xD

So Marge called me about 20 minutes before my first audition time because they were getting really ahead, so I ended up doing both my auditions at least 15 minutes before I'd signed up for it. Ultimately... I'm glad. I just wanted it to be over, and overall I felt like they went pretty well. I was totally solid on both my monologues. The song... didn't go as well as it had in lessons and stuff, but I still think I have a shot at Lousia. Hopefully. I'm not getting my hopes up too much. I'm now sitting at home, watching the end of Rizzoli and Isles, and waiting for the emails to go out about callbacks tomorrow and Wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed!

Only one more post of BEDA! It's been a rockin month.

Till tomorrow!

HPRT: Everyone seems to post the Literal Harry Potter trailer on my wall. I love how I'm the first person people think of to show all things HP to =]
Current Book: None. Still. I'm boring.
Current Song: Much More from The Fantastiks

No comments:

Post a Comment