Sunday, August 15, 2010

BEDA #14: Kinda Disappointed

So my plan for tonight fell through. A friend forgot that we had been planning it for tonight and bailed (grr!) so we have to reschedule. SO SAD!

But hopefully we'll be able to do it this upcoming weekend, and THEN I can tell you what I'm up to =P

I watched an episode of Buffy last night that included zombies, and so did my dreams. It's the weirdest thing. Ever since I saw Inception I've actually been remembering some of my dreams. I haven't remembered my dreams in years, so I'm kinda like, wtf? But, as usual, I spent my day watching Buffy and avoiding thinking about school (which starts in 2 days. NOOO!). Tomorrow I'm going to have a Fro Yo date with my voice teacher to catch up and talk about our summers (I might have to bring my laptop to show him pictures!) and Tuesday it looks like I'll get to see my friend Jennie's apartment! In the midst of all this summer wind-down, there will be some fun parts.

Ugh, I don't feel like writing a lot. Till tomorrow.

HPRT: I'm reading a lot of Ron/Hermione fanfiction at the moment. I'm such a sucker for them xD
Current Book: City of Bones by Cassondra Clare
Current Song: Some Imagination (Acoustic) by Skyway Flyer

No comments:

Post a Comment