Sunday, August 22, 2010

BEDA #21: BOREDOM

I've been doing homework-y things all day. I did my Japanese homework and started on flashcards and stuff, and Kelly D. and I went to the library to look for monologues, and I think I may have found a comedic monologue for my Fantastiks audition, and I'm still working on a poem for my Machinal audition. I can't believe that auditions are already in exactly one week. Holy crap.

Here's a countdown of some important dates, as well as some that are from the past:

One month ago: A Very Potter Sequel was put up on youtube.
One week from now: Auditions
20 days from now: MY BIRTHDAY!!!
88 days from now: HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PT. 1!!!!!

So. Now you know.

I'm totally bored, so I guess I'll just put up random pictures from Wizarding World and Infinitus.



Me and Matt Maggiacomo from the Whomping Willows



Darren, Brian and Joe from Team Starkid at their signing!



The ladies of Team Starkid!



I freaking love Joe Moses.



Us at the front of the AVPS line!!



Hogsmeade!

HPRT: Kelly and I quoted AVPS in the car on the way to and from the library.
Current Book: City of Bones by Cassondra Clare
Current Song: Ginny Gets Around by Gred and Forge

No comments:

Post a Comment