Saturday, August 21, 2010

BEDA #20: Productivity

Today, as far as most days go, was rather productive. Even with waking up past 11, I called and chatted with Susannah, skyped with Emily, cleared a lot of my floor off, did all my laundry and made flash cards for Japanese. I even had time to watch 2 episodes of Buffy!

My Japanese class is going to be... stressful, but I know that once I get these hiragana characters down, as well as the katakana that I know we'll be starting on soon, everything will get easier. I wish that the workbook gave us a little more time with the Roman lettering that we're so used to, seeing as I don't know what any of the words mean in Japanese as it is, but I just have to hope that I'll get it eventually.

I really need to get started on my monologues for auditions the 31st. I'm kind of nervous, seeing as I really need time set aside to like, really crack down on it, but between my almost non-stop days on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and my breaks on Tuesday/Thursday to do homework, I honestly don't know when it's gonna get done. A lot is riding on this audition, I think. I really want to get in a show this semester. It's gonna freaking suck spending all day in class and all night in rehearsal, because I'm not entirely sure when I'll do my homework, but honestly, I need to get in a show. I haven't been in one during the season since last fall, so it's been almost a year. I'm just really ready to prove myself to the professors here, and show them all that I can really do this, that I'm a contender.

With any luck, Japanese will prove to be easier than I think it is, and I'll pick it up quickly so that I don't need to spend every waking moment studying it. Although, I'm kind of expecting me to have to spend every free second devoted to my flashcards xD

Overall, today was relaxing. I got a lot done, and I'm looking forward to watching a lot of Buffy tonight. Yay!

Till tomorrow.

HPRT: I've been listening to my two new Remus Lupins CDs a lot today. "Hey Dumbledore, can you read the writing on the wall? In the lightning struck tower, can't delude yourself anymore!"
Current Book: My japanese textbook
Current Song: Snape by The Remus Lupins

No comments:

Post a Comment