Monday, August 16, 2010

BEDA #15: Day full of stuff

I've officially started setting my alarm to start getting up earlier. I know I stay up late to watch Buffy, but I thought, I may as well go to bed and then watch it when I wake up in the morning to make up for lost time. WHY am I thinking about how to cheat the system to find ways to watch Buffy?? Weird.

But anyway, I woke up at 10:30, which is about 2 hours earlier than when I usually wake up, and I'll set my alarm for 8:30 for tomorrow, so that Wednesday I'm at 6:30. Kinda sucks but you know, I'll get used to it eventually. The trick is finding times other than after I get ready for bed to watch Buffy.

AHH THERE I GO AGAIN! I'm so hooked. It's a problem.

I'm already halfway through season 3, so I guess that's why.

But anyway, I had a Fro Yo date with my voice teacher, and when I went into school with my parents to meet him I ran into a couple friends that I hadn't seen in a while and we talked. It was good to see them again, and hopefully I'll get to see more of them since I'll be in the music building more often this fall.

So Joey and I went to TCBY and I told him all about my summer, and he waited and listened patiently as I droned on about my various nerdy excursions and conferences and such. I felt like SUCH a geek talking about it all, but I was just so excited to be somewhat reliving it all, even if it was only for an hour.

But he dropped me off at J&M Bookstore so I could buy my books, but I only succeeded in acquiring my Concepts of Science and Precalc textbook. Tomorrow, Sarah-Jean and I are going to get lunch and then finish our textbook shopping at the University bookstore.

I then got a text from Kelly saying she and Jennie were going to go swimming at Kelly's roommate's house and they wanted to know if I would go. I was just around the corner from where Kelly lives, so naturally I said yes, so I walked to her dorm, and we made a stop at my house so Jennie and I could give Kelly her present from ROFLCOPTOUR (basically it was a video of Kristina and Luke from ALL CAPS giving a personalized message to her, it was adorable and hilarious) and so I could pick up my swim suit. Next stop was Jennie's for the same purpose, and also so that Kelly and I could see her new apartment, and then we headed to Kelly's, and then Kelly's roommate's. We stayed in the pool for maybe two hours, and it was really fun to just chill and nerd out about AVPS and Vlogbrothers and 5AG and wizard rock and stuff. It was great.

Jennie drove me home, I took a shower, ate dinner, made my video and now I'm writing this post before I go to my friend Emily's birthday party! I might make a stop at Jennie's again for a brief movie thing before Emily's but no guarentee.

All in all, a fun day, and hopefully another one to follow tomorrow, before the boring monotony of school begins. Grr.

Till tomorrow.

P.S. Kelly dunked me in the pool and my mascara ran like I was a raccoon. It was great. Not.

HPRT: Kelly and I couldn't stop singing "Hermione Can't Draw" from AVPS and "Book Eight" by Hank Green in the pool. We were suuuuuch nerds xD
Current Book: City of Bones by Cassondra Clare
Current Song: Those Voices from AVPS

No comments:

Post a Comment