Tuesday, August 17, 2010

BEDA #16: Last day before school. *cry*

So today is the last day before school starts, and I am royally upset by this. As excited as I am for some of my classes, I really just want the summer to stay. Anna complains all the time that school isn't coming fast enough, and I just want to switch start up dates with her so that we're both happy. My summer was just so freaking awesome that I don't really want it to end. That and I don't want to learn pointless sciency-and mathy-y things when I should be concentrating on my major, not core, classes, but whatever =P

Today I woke up at 8:30, as planned, and watched an episode of Buffy before Sarah-Jean picked me up. We went over to the bookstore on campus and I got the textbooks that I could there, then we headed over to Walmart (ugh, shudder, against my religion, I feel so dirty cheating on Target) to buy our yoga mats and yoga blocks for Voice and Movement Fundamentals. Check out took forever.

Next up was Pita Pit for lunch (I got two more stamps on my card! WIN!) and then I got to see the AOS homebase (also known as Sarah-Jean, Sarah, Emily and Melissa's apartment) before Sarah-Jean drove me home.

My parents went out to dinner, but because of my late-ish lunch, I wasn't hungry, so I opted to stay home and watch Buffy. They came home, and then my mom had to leave for Musical Theatre auditions. KDav picked me up and we went over to Jennie's apartment to have an AOS movie night. We ended up watching 27 Dresses and I ate Fritos and bean dip as my "dinner." SO UNHEALTHY but so good =]

Now I'm sitting in my bed, having to retype the majority of this blog post, adding on the movie night part, because Blogspot decided to be stupid and not like something about my html, so it wouldn't publish my post before I left for Jennie's. Cutting it FAR too close, seeing as I already failed BEDA...

Oh well. School tomorrow. *sob* Waking up at 6:30 does NOT suit me well...

Till tomorrow.

HPRT: I played Jason Munday's acousting version of his song "Some Imagination" for Sarah-Jean today. Oh those wrock boys. How we love them.
Current Book: City of Bones by Cassondra Clare (I don't think that's going to change for a while. I haven't been reading a lot lately.)
Current Song: Behind Your Eyes by Skyway Flyer

No comments:

Post a Comment