Saturday, August 14, 2010

BEDA #13: Madeleine failed.

Soooooo I failed BEDA. SORRY! It is now August 14th and this is only my 13th post. But I'm going to blame my failure on bad luck because of Friday the 13th yesterday. Not that I'm superstitious about it, but I just feel like it's a good excuse xD

What ACUTALLY happened yesterday is that I usual blog in the evening when I'm in bed, before I watch Buffy for hours on end, but I got a little too excited, completely forgot about blogging and jumped right into Buffy. They were super intense episodes, too. But I realize that I have a couple more to go before the real tension starts, so I'll just whip my way through it like I usually do.

Today my parents and I went to Birmingham to shop for back to school everything. Overall I think it was a successful day! I got an entirely new outfit and all my school supplies and such, and listened to a whole bunch of great music on the way there and back. I love modern technology. It gave us the iPod. What a wonderful invention!

Tomorrow is a very exciting day for me, kind of a last hoorah before school starts on Wednesday. I won't tell you what I'm doing tomorrow, but I promise you that when I talk about it tomorrow it will be a big deal =]

That's all for me today, and sorry about missing yesterday!

Till tomorrow.

HPRT: You must be Harry Potter, the famous bastard. My name is Draco Malfoy. I am a racist, I despise gingers and mudbloods. I hate Gryffindor house and my parents work for the man who killed your parents. Doyouwanttobemyfriend?
Current Book: City of Bones by Cassondra Clare
Current Song: Some Imagination by Skyway Flyer

No comments:

Post a Comment