Saturday, August 28, 2010

BEDA #27: The end draws nigh...

Not of anything drastically important, of course. I was just being dramatic =P

The end of BEDA is approaching, and all in all I think I've done a pretty decent job of documenting my days through this wonderful month of August. It's been hot as hell, humid, muggy, gross, buggy... but it's also been the start of some new adventures that I'm honestly pretty excited about.

I'm a sophomore now, which in itself is a strange concept to entertain, but what's even weirder is that we're not the new kids on the block anymore. There are new, fresh faces, who I can't wait to get to know, and I came back to campus for a new year actually knowing wonderful, talented individuals whom I've come to love and adore. I'm taking totally new classes, some of which are boring as all get out, but others that interest and challenge me in ways that I've never encountered in my life. I guess that's the thing about college. You have the best times of your life entwined with the most boring/frightening/stupid/painful times, too. And honestly, I'm so happy to be where I am with the people that I'm with.

Last night was the theatre 80s party. Just look at this picture for an example of how much fun we had. That's Jennie on the left, Sarah-Jean in the middle, and of course me on the right. Fun times =]



Till tomorrow!

HPRT: Last night, before the party, I printed off a whole bunch of pictures from this summer on Jennie's new photo printer. I got ones of me and Alex Carpenter, Jason Munday, Darren Criss, Joey Richter, Joe Walker and Mark Jennings =]
Current Book: none. I don't have time to read. That's actually a lie, I'm just watching Buffy instead.
Current Song: Days of Summer from A Very Potter Sequel

No comments:

Post a Comment