Monday, August 23, 2010

BEDA #22: Red Vines!

This morning started rather unfortunately. I had set my alarm last night for 6:30am like always, but I woke up this morning to the sound of my dog barking incessantly. I look over at my clocks and... their blinking. The power went out in the middle of the night and EFF MY LIFE I turn my phone on and it's 7:20! Turns out, Sarah-Jean had gotten to my house right when she said she would and had woken up the dog, which in turn woke me up. THANK YOU SARAH-JEAN!! Gotta love her. She saved my life today.

So I scrambled around for 15 minutes and actually got everything done and didn't forget anything. Miracle of miracles.

So we ate our peanut butter toast on the drive to C-zone, booked it to Foy and got there about 4 minutes before Ballet started. EPIC WIN.

My first day of actually dancing in Ballet was great. I love turningggg =]

In Japanese I took my first quiz... and got eaten for lunch. I'm pretty sure I failed it, but it just clued me in to how much work I actually have to do for this class. Now that I know, I can adjust my schedule accordingly. I'm actually gonna have to do a lot of studying (something that I am aware happens but don't do a lot of myself... what have I been doing??).

My professor didn't show up for my math class. What the hell is going on?? First ours is the only 1120 section that ISN'T web-based, converted to a lecture section, given a new professor, and now we haven't even done anything in the first 3 days. Whatsoever. This is so weird. So we left after 30 minutes of waiting.

I ate lunch in the theatre, then went to Concepts of Science, where I got extremely bored but took notes, and as I was leaving I ran into Jack, my Beginning Acting friend from last semester!! I hadn't seen him since school started so it was exciting. I also saw Amanda in the green room for the first time since finals week last year.

I took another break after science before my first day of work! I didn't do much, just sewed a couple quilt patches together. I got my paperwork, and they don't really make that much sense to me... I need my parents to help me xD

I also finally got my Spelling Bee and Theatre Greek shirts (finally!) today.

After work, Sarah W. drove me to her apartment and we picked up her old sewing machine! That's right. I now have a sewing machine all my own, to make... whatever I want! Yay! It's not that old or anything, and from what I've heard from her, it works pretty well, just threading the bobbin is a little tricky. I'm just excited. There's this new student in the theatre who's getting a degree in theatre later (he's in his 40s and all his kids have gone off to college) and apparently he goes a to bunch of cons and stuff and makes all his own costumes. I can't wait to meet this guy, because we can talk costumes and cons and all the great stuff that's happened in my life in the past 8 months!

Today started off badly, and has ended really pretty well. I'm very happy =]

HPRT: My video for today was pretty much entirely about AVPS, wizard rock and Red Vines
Current Book: City of Bones by Cassondra Clare
Current Song: A Slytherin Point of View by RiddleTM (one of my new favorite wrock bands)

No comments:

Post a Comment