Thursday, April 7, 2011

BEDA Day 7

Well... today has been... an interesting plethora of emotions...

Jazz was great today. It's really nice to get both a good stretch/toning work out in and then have plenty of time to work on choreography. We got in both dances that we're doing for the outcome at the end of the month, and it was just overall really fun today!

MT Acting was great because it was literally a 10 minutes segment where we went over the music for our scenes. Bridget and I are singing Take Me or Leave Me, and we really only had to go over it one time, we're so solid on it. And since we were done so soon, it allowed me to spend the rest of regular class time studying like a maniac for my Biology test. So I basically studied almost non stop from 9:30 to 1, with a brief like, 20 minute period when I got food, and then the 10 minutes to rehearse.

Work was fun, as usual, but I'd really started to stress about my test, since I literally didn't study for it almost at all this whole week like I'd planned. So when it was time for my voice lesson, Joey was like, I'm not worried about anything you're working on for the rest of the semester, so if you need to go study, you can. Which I was grateful for.

I found Sarah Jean and Tyler outside studying on the park benches that are on the hill right outside the theatre, so I joined them. They'd been using my notes to study, which I'd highlighted and everything, so we sat outside in the gorgeous weather talking about the endocrine, excretory, and reproductive systems... and I was getting more and more nervous because even though I understood the material when we talked about it, I had no idea what he was gonna ask on the test, so I had no way to know what information was more important than the rest. So the three of us and Kelly all made the trek to take the test... and I can't speak for SJP and Tyler, but I know Kelly and I and our friend Malcolm all feel really really bad about it. It was like we studied the information forwards and he asked the questions backwards... so it was really hard to tell what information I needed to recall back to my forebrain to remember... it was insanity.

So Kelly and I were super depressed about that until we got back to her apartment and started watching Youtube with her friend Matt and finally we ended the day with our crazy selves as per usual. We make a little mini road trip to Montgomery to drop Matt off and then belted out Glee and musical soundtracks on the way back. Bones was new tonight, too, for the first time in WEEKS, so today ended well at the very least =]

Now I'm off to shower and sleep early-ish, since this week has been surprisingly really stressful, and I have a big weekend to look forward to!

Night, world =]

HPRT: Kelly and I made at least a couple "Did you get my text?" "Well, you didn't text me back!" jokes from AVPS tonight =P
Current Book: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Current Song: Cosmic Love by Florence + The Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment