Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BEDA Day 20

Well... tonight was gonna be a lot more awesome, then things got postponed. Lame.

I was going to go see Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 at our nationally acclaimed and recognized stadium on the jumbotron (perks of going to a school who won the football National Championship xD), but because there's supposed to be some sort of inclement weather (that doesn't even start until after the movie would be over), they postponed it to Monday.

At first I didn't think that I was going to be able to go, because La Bete auditions are that same night, but I just realized that my audition is at 7:02, and the movie starts at 7:30! I CAN STILL GO. But it should still be shown tonight. Whatever.

Either way, now I get to go to the Bach Contata that my parents put together at my church. I think Ben is coming, too, which is nice, I feel like I never see him anymore. Come to think of it, I feel like I don't see ANYONE anymore. I constantly talk to Sarah Jean about how much I miss her and we are always in agreement that we need to hang out more but this semester is just so ridiculously crazy that no one has time for anything. Literally. I don't know how some people fit it all in. Or how other majors that aren't Theatre even have time to do anything extra curricular. It seems like even when I'm doing things that are extra curricular they're curricular. Because they all still have to do with theatre xD

So the semester is kinda/sorta winding down, not really, since I still have a week left of classes and a couple major things to get done, but I legitimately can't wait for everything that accompanied this semester to be OVER, since the only thing about it I liked has been done for a couple months now (*cough**cough*Piazza*cough*).

Speaking of Piazza, look at how legit this picture is?



In case you were wondering, yes, that our production from this semester and yes, that is me =P

I hope you all have a wonderful night and I'll see you here again tomorrow!

HPRT: Ummm... When I first found out the showing was postponed and I thought I couldn't go, I literally fell to the floor I was so upset. There. That shows you how ridiculous I am xD
Current Book: Same. Still. Forever.
Current Song: Cosmic Love by Florence + The Machine. Kelly posted the video on my wall to cheer me up after I was so devastated.

1 comment: