Friday, April 1, 2011

BEDA Day 1

Ah what the hell, why not do BEDA? It'll only add to the vast multitude of stressful things I have coming up this month, but who cares?

Hey blog, sorry I neglected you this year. I kind of had a lot to do this semester. Forgive me please?

Anyway, I'm sitting at school, having gotten out of my hour lesson with Joey a little early, just waiting on a friend to work on a scene we have for class, and I'm tired. I realize how mundane and ordinary that saying is. How often do we get up for class and say, "I'm tired." But it seems that I'm not just physically tired or tired of school anymore. I'm tired of the crap that goes on in this place.

Ok... that was slightly emo, but there's just so much drama in a university setting that's so unnecessary and just plain pointless and stupid that it really wears on your nerves after a while. How can people be so ridiculously petty when so much real pain is in the world? How can we sit back and banter about rich, white people problems when the people of Japan and Haiti and New Zealand are in such desperate need? I'm not saying I'm not exempt from moments like this, but there are times when I'm just so appalled at the world and what they choose to care about. Today is one of those times.

In any case, I'm having a fairly stress-free day. I'm choosing to revel in it and take advantage of this time to relax. This weekend will not be filled with much relaxing...

Continue to stay strong, readers. Hopefully tomorrow's post won't be so depressing...

HPRT: I think for once in my life, I don't have one. Perhaps I'll just say "Keep each other safe, and keep faith."
Current Book: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Current Song: California Dorks by Skyway Flyer

No comments:

Post a Comment