Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BEDA Day 19

It's always refreshing to hear some truly wonderful singing and remember that real musicianship is out there.

I just got back from the Junior recitals of two of my personal friends, both with incredible soprano voices, and both in my mom's studio at Auburn.

While they're still both very young and have things to work on, it was really great to see two people work so hard to get to where they are vocally and musically, and have something really beautiful to show for it. I'm so very proud of both of them, and they looked SMOKIN hot in their dresses as well =P

In other news, my obsession with The Light in the Piazza has hit a new height, and I didn't think that was possible. I finally got my Piazza tshirt from our production earlier this semester, I received digital copies of all our production stills and downloaded them to my computer, and found out that a professional theatre company relatively close (and by relatively I mean less than two hours at the best of times) is doing a production of Piazza at the end of next spring semester. I literally have NO IDEA how I would make it work, since I don't live in the Atlanta area, and I'll be in BFA and hopefully I'll be taking some decent classes, but OMG I CAN HAZ CLARA AGAIN??? Like seriously. I'm considering just doing the audition for funsies.

In any case, I must away now, the bonus disc of Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 is calling my name. Have a good night, everyone =]

HPRT: I'm trying so hard to stay away from Pt. 2 spoilers, but it's so effing hard when they appear EVERYWHERE.
Current Book: This isn't even applicable anymore. I'm not reading.
Current Song: The Light in the Piazza from the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment