Wednesday, April 6, 2011

BEDA Day 6

SO TIRED. SO STRESSED.

I'm also in a fair amount of pain from my Jazz class yesterday xD

Today isn't over yet by a long shot, but it's been a pretty good day over all. World Lit was amusing because my professor dropped the f-bomb when talking about Othello, and every single person in my class except for the people in my group freaked out. One guy even went up to her after class to talk about it, and Jennie and I just looked at each other and were like, really? How old are you? Are you even in college? Are you not used to hearing curse words all the time now?

Tap was fun, mostly because there were a ton of people missing so our class was small. Honestly, smaller dance classes are way better. Not only do you get more personal attention but it's just better space-wise as well.

Rep class and work were fine, but Theatre History was the slowest two hours of my life. They seriously dragged on and on and on and on and it was probably that way because I was unprepared and didn't even have my copy of Mother Courage to use, but it's over now and I don't care anymore. Brecht is stupid.

In any case, I'm catching up on some Youtube, waiting for dinner and procrastinating on studying for my Biology test tomorrow afternoon which I'm fairly certain I'm going to fail. Or maybe get a D. Whatever.

HPRT: Still not sure how I feel about the fact that Daniel Radcliffe is on Broadway... can he even sing?
Current Book: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Current Song: Hey Soul Sister by Train

No comments:

Post a Comment