Saturday, April 30, 2011

BEDA Day 30

Well, here it is. The moment of truth.

LAST BEDA POST FOR APRIL WOOOOOOOOO!

Yeah, I don't know why I'm so excited about this, but I did my sappy, heartfelt post last night, so I'm just gonna have fun with this one.

This month in April I:

-Finished two major assignments for Theatre History, and breathed a huge sigh of relief when they were over. Through this I learned that I have the ability to push myself through a tough situation, even when I'd rather be doing ANYTHING else.
-Had my first experience as costume crew for a show. I learned that I loved it. And now I'm dying to be Wardrobe Mistress for a show every semester I have left at Auburn.
-Was cast in my first play of college, and let me tell you, I'm SO excited to start working on that!
-Realized what things in my life truly are and aren't important. Grades in non-theatre classes have unfortunately slipped into the latter category...
-Rediscovered my love of Sudoku. Seriously, I've been playing on my iGoogle for probably the last two weeks straight. It keeps my mind constantly focused, and I love it.
-Figured out that I make a pretty scary zombie, as do some of my friends... =P
-Got to see in my opinion, one of the best films made from a book in a very long time (yes, it does just so happen to be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1... I'm obsessed, ok??)
-Visited an old teacher and through it was reaffirmed in my belief that I'm right where I ought to be.
-Officially signed up for Lit Day as part of my Rockstar package for LeakyCon. IT'S OFFICIAL. I WILL MEET JOHN GREEN THIS SUMMER. I LITERALLY AM ABOUT TO DIE FROM HAPPINESS.
-Discovered my love of iCal. It's seriously revolutionized my life.
-Fell in love with my friends time and time again as they taught me what it is to be a good actor and, above all, a good human being.

So. I think those are all some pretty important lessons and realizations about myself. What did you learn in the month of April, world?

Thank you so much for being my constant outlet this month. It's gonna be weird not to have to write a blog post at the end of every day anymore, but I'm almost positive that I'll be doing BEDA again in August.

And thus concludes my second BEDA ever. Thanks, internet, for always being there =]

HPRT: 73 days until LeakyCon. Just saying.
Current Book: I really should just finish Anna and the French Kiss so I can give it back to Jennie...
Current Song: Oh crap... I've forgotten the title of it, but it's by Journey, and it was in Tron: Legacy, which I just watched tonight xD
Just looked it up. It's called "Separate Ways" by Journey =]

No comments:

Post a Comment