Thursday, April 21, 2011

BEDA Day 21

This has to be a quick post since I'm doing this with an hour and a half (less really) to spare of the day on Kelly's computer, but it's getting done!

Today started out with a good jazz class and just a good school day overall with a few hiccups, and then it just started getting worse for no reason. I started letting the little things get to me instead of not stressing about them (because I, obviously, am a natural stresser) and it kind of ruined about 3 hours of my day. Then I went to the preview for the dance show that Kelly and Sarah Jean and a couple of my friends are in and that totally perked me up. The dances they're in are so amazing that even the crapshow that followed couldn't get me down. Now we're off to the cast party, Kelly still in her zombie make up, and we're gonna have fun, despite the crappy occurrences of today.


So there it is =P

Have a good rest of your day!

HPRT: Fun stuff. About Harry Potter. I have nothing xD
Current Book: Don't ask. -Kelly
Current Song: Too Far by Kylie Minogue

No comments:

Post a Comment