Monday, April 18, 2011

BEDA Day 18

I'm just so done with school. I don't want to focus for this last week and a half, and I don't want to study for finals. I just want to get A's and not work for them. Of course, that will NEVER happen, but I'm just so sick of all my classes. Theatre History is sucking the life out of me, MT Acting is getting annoying, I literally don't even care about Biology and World Lit is... well, it's interesting but I'm not doing any of the work because I literally can't stand it.

Finding the motivation to get everything done is proving to be more and more elusive as finals get closer, but I have to. I just have to do it. I don't think I've faced a more challenging semester than this one, and I've just gotta stick it out. Wish me luck?

HPRT: FINALLY got my DVD of Deathly Hallows in the mail. The digital copy is currently downloading as I type =]
Current Book: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Current Song: My Freeze Ray from the Dr. Horrible soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment