Thursday, April 14, 2011

BEDA Day 14

We're in the middle of the show right now, but I have some down time before I have to put some make up on an actor, so here I am, writing my blog before I run out of time!

Today has been overall a good day! I started the day tired. 6:30 comes ridiculously early. But I got to jazz anyway, and it ended up being a great class. We massaged each other's backs to loosen them up before stretching them and it really made a marvelous improvement. I felt so good and loose the rest of the day.

MT Acting was fine, my scene wasn't rehearsed at all, but I'm not worried about it. I sat in the green room and worked on finishing my World Lit paper.

Lunch at Einstein Bagels. Always a fabulous choice.

Work was fun, I started making my friend Tyler's shirt for his dance piece in the dance show. China. Silk. AHHH.

I had a good lesson in which Joey told me that he's really proud of the year, and more specifically the semester I've had. It's always incredible to hear things like that from people you respect.

I found out that I didn't, in fact, fail my biology test from last week. I got an 80. Fabulous!!!

The show was fine, everything ran smoothly during the show, but we had the KCACTF respondent tonight and that literally. Dragged. On. For. Ever. I wanted to shoot myself. We had the most long-winded respondent and the costume crew were just like, why the eff do we even have to be here?? It was awful.

At least I finished my World Lit paper at like, 5 o'clock today, so I don't have to stress about finishing that right now! Now is the time to relax in front of some well-earned Youtube subscriptions and try not to think about how stressful this weekend is gonna be...

Hope your days were wonderful!

HPRT: DEATHLY HALLOWS DVD COMES IN THE MAIL TOMORROW OMG SO EXCITED I WILL BE WATCHING IT NON-STOP THIS WEEKEND.
Current Book: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Current Song: Come Right Out and Say It by Relient K

1 comment:

  1. Even if the words are probably gonna hurt I'd rather have the truth than something insincere.

    Love relient k. Literally my favorite band. :)

    ReplyDelete