Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BEDA Day 5

AHHH I HAVE 17 MINUTES!

Today was long, but at least it ended well.

Jazz was brutal on my legs, MT Acting was amusing. Bridget and I are singing "Take Me or Leave Me" from RENT, and we basically just played the entire 2 hours, figuring out what we wanted to do with the scene. I worked some in the Costume shop, had a good voice lesson, wanted to shoot myself in Biology when we weren't singing Disney songs or talking about who our favorite princess/villain was xD

For dinner, Kelly, Jennie, Ben and Kelly's friend Matt and I all went to Marco's Pizza, the one owned by Kelly's second cousin. It was good pizza, I'd never eating there before. But then we went to get Sno Biz for the first time all season, and then it was back to the theatre for Hamlet crew view!!

I was a little apprehensive about Hamlet at first, just because of the fact that it was cut to be 90 minutes and there's a lot of like, heavy metal music playing in it, but I actually can't wait to see what it'll be like with lights and costumes and everything because I think it's gonna be really cool. I'm excited that I get to work on it!

After the run through, a whole bunch of us went to Chill (a FroYo place downtown) and stood outside in the FREEZING-NESS and talked and laughed and had a good time. Now I'm back home, having thawed out in the shower and putting the finishing touched on my freaking Plot chart that's due in Theatre History tomorrow... at least it's basically done and I don't have to worry about it tomorrow =]

Good night, moon.

P.S. Every time I try to type the word "pizza," I always accidentally add the extra "a" which makes it "piazza." I'm pathetic T_T

HPRT: Another memorable moment of Biology today was that we need to start calling whores "Gryffin-whores" and sluts "Raven-sluts." Yup. That's how we spend our review time in Biology xD
Current Book: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Current Song: Let's Go Outside by Luke Conard and Tessa Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment