Saturday, April 17, 2010

STRESSTRESSTRESSTRESS!!!!!!

Yes. Just like the title. I hate this time of year. It's all nice weather and everything, but you're so busy and freaking stressed that you don't have the time to appreciate anything.

Tomorrow, I have to go to strike for about 8 hours (4-midnight. Seriously???) which is just unbelievably inconvenient, not just for me, but for everyone involved. The people overseeing strike certainly don't want to be there until midnight, but it's looking like it'll take that long. Great.

Monday, I have the auditions for the first fall semester play, The Birthday Party, direct by my very favorite professor, Chase. Unfortunately, I also have rehearsal for Pops at 8 in the morning and at 6 that night, in addition to the auditions.

Tuesday, 8am rehearsal for Pops, mayhaps callbacks and evening Pops rehearsal.

Wednesday, 8am rehearsal, performance for my Introduction to Theatre class (which means that I have to find time in between classes and rehearsals and auditions to meet with them and memorize all of THAT), evening Pops.

Thursday is (thankfully) just morning and evening Pops, as is Friday.

Saturday: Dark day. And you can bet that I will shut myself away in the hole that is my room and just wallow in exhaustion and TV shows on my day off.

Next Sunday we are called at super random times all day for light cues. Really annoying but it's the way it has to be.

Next Monday is morning and evening and stress stress stress. Same with Tuesday-Thursday. It will all be over Friday night when we actually perform and have Pops.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

In between all of this craziness, I have to memorize and meet with my Beginning Acting partner for our final scene. I don't have a problem with meeting him, it's just WHEN DO I FIND THE TIME??

I really wish I could just fast forward to finals. Because through all of this, my finals week is really not going to be stressful at all. I only have 2 tests (one of which is a real test, the other is a quiz of sorts) and 2 performances. Big deal. Sarah-Jean has about 5 finals. I'm totally fine with my schedule.

HPRT: I met someone two days ago who'd never read Harry Potter. She made my soul die a little bit inside for her lack of knowledge.
Current Song: Henry Gale by The Oceanic Six
Current Book: The Routledge Companion to Critical Theory. Totally not for recreation.

No comments:

Post a Comment