Saturday, April 10, 2010

First post on a second blog. Go me.

Hello all.

Probably no one will read this. That's completely and totally fine. I really don't expect any attention and will dually not receive any. Hooray for anonymity!

I was originally planning to use this blog to participate in BEDA, however with the way my semester has been progressing, I naturally forgot all about it and it is now the 11th of April (seriously, where do the months go??) and far too late to begin.

Like the title of this blog says, I suppose I'll try to somehow incorporate some sort of Harry Potter related thing in each post and that'll be my "bit," whatever that means.

So, Harry Potter related thing of the day: I had to explain to my dad tonight at dinner who Kristina Horner was, and therefore explained the Parselmouths band. It was fun, really. My ridiculous knowledge of the Harry Potter fandom scares even me all the time.

Given the time of day (or night, as it's 1:34 am as I'm typing right now), I believe this will conclude my first blog post ever on Blogspot.

Thanks for bearing with me for this first post. I want to try to be better about blogging more regularly. I don't think I've posted on my tumblr in about a month. So sad...


Current Song: Christmas Wish by ALL CAPS
Current Book: Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan

No comments:

Post a Comment