Sunday, April 1, 2012

BEDA three years in a row?

Nope. I won't do it. You can't make me.









APRIL FOOLS.








Aw what the hell, why not?
Today I memorized Shakespeare and had dinner with my parents. Since I don't have a ton coming right away this month I may go back and cover topics from the last few months that I obviously didn't write about. But there's plenty of topics to cover. Sorry today's post sucks. I literally decided 3 minutes ago I was doing this. After all, it's not like I don't have a million things to worry about this month.

(The ^ statement is a lie, I have so much to do this month, but when has that ever stopped me before?)
(The answer is never.)

I hope all your April Fools' Days went well. How I wish I had spent my evening watching the season premiere of Game of Thrones, but sadly I do not have HBO. Maybe one night this week. Hopefully.

HPRT: The woman who plays Catelyn Stark on GoT is Hermione's mother in the 7th Harry Potter film. She is absolutely fantastic. Also, David Bradley and Natalia Tena (Filch and Tonks respectively) are on that show.
Current Book: Does Macbeth count?
Current Song: The Les Miserables soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment