Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Being Crazy

Do you ever have those times when you're talking with a friend and you're just going absolutely insane for no reason? And because you're crazy, your friend is picking up on your residual crazy, making them act just as weird, and it becomes a cycle that can't stop?

I think Rachel W. and I found our crazy cycle.

Tonight we Skyped for about two hours, and in that time she taught me how to become a turtle, we discovered that our stuffed animals had been secretly learning strange accents on youtube together for years, I scared her to death with my angry face and she laughed until her sides hurt, we had SqueakCon without Jesse, swapped stage kiss stories, and I vowed to make her a personal greeting dance in the same way she does hers.

At this point, it doesn't even matter if anyone else understands anything that I just wrote, I just wanted to write this down for posterity. And because Rachel is incredible and I love her.

<3 font="font">

HPRT: I showed Rachel my Lego Snape and Dobby keychains. They're adorable.
Current Book: The Heidi Chronicles by Wendy Wasserstein
Current Song: Red and Black from Les Miserables

No comments:

Post a Comment