Saturday, August 20, 2011

And the Sorting hat says...

SLYTHERIN.

Yeah, I had no idea that was coming xD

Pottermore is incredible so far. No spoilers (10 points to your house if you read that in River Song's voice =P), but I really am just blown away by the detail and the sheer brilliance that Jo Rowling possesses. The information on the wand woods, hatstalls and MINERVA FREAKING MCGONAGALL have so far made the entire website worth it for me, and I'm not done with book 1. Not even close.

The real joy was getting my wand and getting Sorted, of course. I totally agree with my wand based on all the information given about the cores and woods, and I'm even okay with being a Slytherin after a lifetime of believing I was in Gryffindor. Go figure, huh? Maybe being Pansy in TFB rubbed off on me a little bit =P

Anyway, I just thought I'd check in briefly. School started this week, and I'm already drowning in work load and stress, but it's a good stress that I think, for once, I'm excited for. I'm not particularly dead on my feet (I've only had 3 days, after all), and I'm so pumped for La Bete and BFA and even Rep class. You heard me. I'm even excited for Rep class again.

Anyway, it's my BFF Emily's last night in town so we're gonna sleep and then hang out ALL TOMORROW before taking her back to the airport in the evening. I'm gonna miss that girl far more than she knows.

Night all <3

HPRT: Emily and Jennie and I went to see DH2 after rehearsal last night. It was my fifth time. I have now officially broken my record for most number of times seeing a film in theatres, and I can't think of a better film to hold the #1 spot!
Current Book: Trojan Women (the Greek play, I can't recall the playwright).
Current Song: Girls and Boys by Good Charlotte (It's random, I know, but it's been stuck in my head all day!)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for my welcome e-mail. It sounds incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 points to my house... Once I finally get an email and get sorted.

    Lame

    ReplyDelete