Monday, September 27, 2010

Epic Week of Awesome.

So I'm sitting in the green room in the theatre right now, having just skipped my Concepts of Science class (honestly, could that class BE any more ridiculous?) and I pulled up my facebook page. I saw that one of my notifications was my friend Kelly having written on my wall. I clicked on it. She said:

"ho.ly. crap!!!! jason, kayley, AND alex?! you're a beast!!!!!!"

So I just thought I'd address what that means in this here blog of mine. Because it's pretty damn awesome.

So, probably the first place to start is explaining who these people are. You might remember Alex Carpenter and Jason Munday from my Awesome Summer of Awesome posts. They're the ones that look like this:



Alex



Jason

SO. Onto the real information. Let's start with Jason.

So about two weekends ago, Jason posted a vlog on his Youtube channel asking for people to ask him questions, because he wanted to do a Q&A video. I just came up with a random question, posted it as a comment on that video, and forgot about it for a while.

So last Thursday, I'm hanging out with Kelly C. in her dorm, and we're watching Youtube, when we notice a Q&A video from Jason from 2 days prior, and we were both like, why didn't this show up in our subscription boxes?? So we started watching it, but her internet connection was screwy so we didn't finish. When I got home, I had time to kill before the Bones and Fringe premiers, so I went back and finished Jason's video, and moved on to the second part.

This is when things got awesome.

It was halfway through the video. (Go to 2:08) He had just answered a question about when he started playing guitar, when he then says, "TheNevilleFangirl asks..."

And as soon as he said that my heart stopped. I paused the video before he'd even finished saying what my question was, called Kelly and freaked out to her. I was like, "YOU NEED TO WATCH JASON'S SECOND VIDEO AS SOON AS YOU GET HOME!" I was crazed I was so excited.

So, I came down from that first awesome thing, settled down to watch my two favorite shows ever, and then it occurred to me that Kayley from the Five Awesome Girls loves Fringe, which I had just watched. I decided to @reply her on Twitter to ask her what she'd thought about it. She then @replied me back!! I was stupid to think that she'd already seen it because she lives on the West coast, so it hadn't aired yet, but I was still pretty excited that she'd replied to my question.

Then, Hayley from the Five Awesome Girls asked her Twitter at large for advice questions for her to answer for her 5AG video. I randomly just decided to ask her if I should do my math homework, because I was really not wanting to do it. Her video was late, so I didn't see it until the next day, but she ended up answering it in her video too! (Go to 3:22. She even pronounced my name right!)

So the weekend passes, and I was super happy about all of it. Then, Saturday, Alex posted on his Twitter that he was gonna do a Q&A video, so he wanted people to ask him questions. I thought about it for a moment, and then sent my question. I was hoping that it was unique enough for him to take notice, so I had my fingers crossed all through Sunday.

That's when I got Kelly's wall post this afternoon.

I immediately go to Youtube and watch his video. (Go to 4:25) Even though he didn't pronounce my name right (T_T), I was touched not only that he answered my question with such genuine feeling behind it, but that it was also the last question he answered. *sigh* It just makes me love him even more =]

So, yeah. That's my epic story. I am just so happy right now!!

HPRT: Darren Criss is gonna be on Glee. HOLY CRAP YES!!
Current Book: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Current Song: Lean On Me- Cover by Darren Criss for his Glee Audition =]

No comments:

Post a Comment