Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Awesome Summer of Awesome Post 1

So I know that technically my Awesome Summer of Awesome trip doesn't start for another 7 days, but one of the girls going on the trip with me, Caitlin, had the great idea to start a blog that all of our parents could follow so that they can keep up with us and know exactly what we're doing while we're away. This sounds like the perfect idea, since I know that my mom will be very worried the entire time I'm gone, so I decided to add my blog to the mix.

SO! This first post of ASoA is basically just me announcing general trip information. The four girls who are traveling are me and my friends Jennie, Amy and Caitlin. We're all meeting up in Orlando with my friend Kelly and from there the awesomeness will ensue.

HOPEFULLY the hotel we're staying at in Orlando will have free internet (the Hyatt in Chicago that I stayed in for ACen didn't, so it's not out of the question) so we can all update our blogs at the end of the day. I know I'm looking forward to this trip pretty much more than I've looked forward to anything in my life since the level of awesome will be so great, and I hope that the girls feel the same way!

Ok. Enough rambling. Post 1 is over =]

HPRT: In exactly one week from this Saturday, I will hopefully be meeting TeamStarKid and seeing A Very Potter Sequel.
Current Book: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (that's right! I moved on!)
Current Song: 96,000 from In the Heights the Musical

1 comment:

  1. I know that these few days are going to rock more than anything else this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete